|| About Ken
||Media & Press
an "action-packed tale about real world moral questions."
- New English Review
"a must-read thriller"
- Andrew Breitbart's Big Peace
Buy the book at
Also available on Kindle
Learn more about the book and how you can take action to help the Persecuted Church in Iraq.
All New Honor Killing now available... Iran, nukes, and the 12th Imam
Kindle Version of Selling Out America: The American Spectator Investigations.
Read about the book
Buy the Kindle Edition for just $6.99
Join me on Facebook, Twitter, or Linked-in (click on the icons)
TV & Radio Bookers: Go Here
Support my work by buying books, gifts, computers and more at Amazon.com. Just follow any of the links to Amazon and make purchases within 30 minutes. Thank-you!
Jan. 3, 2014: NY Times commits journalistic malpractice on Benghazi. My latest column on Benghazi from the Washington Times.
Oct. 18, 2013: Listen to Iran's Dissidents before believing its nuclear lies, from today's Washington Times.
Sept. 19, 2013: The Real Questions About Benghazi, from the Washington Times. Here are some of the leads I've been following...
Here's the latest on the poison gas attack in Syria, from my columns at the Daily Caller
Read these columns sequentially to see how this story has developed:
• Aug 29, 2013: Verify chemical weapons use before unleashing the dogs of war. The White House and Sec/State Kerry falsified evidence obtained from Israel in the initial presentations made to Congress and to the public
• Sept. 3, 2013: Congress must ask the right questions on Syrian Chemical weapons use. I dissect the administration's 3-page "white paper" summarizing the intelligence they claim supports their case of a regime attack on rebel-held areas.
• Sept. 9, 2013: The evidence for Syrian chemical weapons use crumbles.
The administration fails to make converts in closed door hearings, as intelligence form France, Germany, and Jordan contradict the White House line.
Aug. 7, 2013: Former Soviet Spy Sees the Long Arm of the KGB in Today’s Muslim Anti-Semitism (from The Tablet)
July 1, 2013: State Department negotiating deal for Iran Air (from iran.org)
June 13, 2013: Iranian regime flouts U.S. law with election "show" (from WorldNetDaily)
May 20, 2013: Read my statement to the Montgomery County Board of Elections, calling for simple measures to enhance the integrity of our elections. Watch YouTube video here
More recent articles...
On this site, you will find an illustrated bio, TV interviews, links to my articles and books, as well as radio clips and interviews. here). Please email your scheduling requests.
Dear friends: In 2012 I took my concerns for our freedoms into the political arena. If you are looking for an archive of my campaign website, please go here
Accuracy in Media gave Ken its Investigative Journalism award for 2011 at CPAC. Read "AIM honors journalists"
wildly inventive and highly gripping thriller that encompasses the
secret and long-hidden origins of Islam… That makes St. Peter's Bones
more than just a great novel, although it is assuredly that as well: it
is also an enlightening insig
ht into today's increasingly conflict-ridden relationship between Islam and the Judeo-Christian/post-Christian West."
– Robert Spencer, editor of JihadWatch and author of the New York Times bestsellers The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) and The Truth About Muhammad.
|“Timmerman's taboo-breaking thriller
portrays authentically the politics and passions fueling the deadly
persecution of Iraq's ancient Christian community: an unintended but
ruinous by-product of Operation Iraqi Freedom. It's a powerful book
America's political leadership on both the left and the right would
– Dr. John Eibner, CEO, Christian Solidarity International (CSI-USA)